Exif Pilot 5.19.2 + Serial Key [ Latest Version ] Free Download 2021
The Replaceable Image File Format, or EXIF, is an image file specification that stores information about each image. As is well known, this metadata includes details about the camera make and model, artist name, copyright, shooting information like aperture, ISO, exposure, and much more. Although the camera generates much of this information automatically when you take the photo, it is sometimes necessary to add or edit the information in EXIF. Exif Pilot for Mac is a simple program that allows users to do just that.
The Exif Pilot interface is simple, with a traditional three-part design. On the left is a tree-shaped folder hierarchy on users’ computers. When you select a folder that contains images, the file names are displayed in the center panel. On the right is a small area to preview the image, as well as the Properties screen that lists the file, EXIF, and IPTC information.
This information is fully editable, making it easy to correct errors (perhaps the camera date and time were set incorrectly, for example), add information that the camera did not capture, or generate new data for digital photos. Exif Pilot Pro Key also allows users to import and export EXIF data in Excel, XML, and CSV formats. The program’s built-in help file is concise but convenient. Overall, Exif Pilot Pro Review doesn’t shed its socks in terms of looks or features, but it is a useful and intuitive tool for working with metadata.
You can try Exif Pilot Download for free, but the trial version is disabled. The program installs the desktop icon without prompting and leaves a folder when you delete it. We recommend this program for all users.
Exif Pilot 5 Features
- View EXIF, EXIF GPS, IPTC, and XMP data.
- Edit and create EXIF, EXIF GPS, IPTC, and XMP.
- Remove EXIF and IPTC tags and clean up all metadata.
- Add new tags.
- Edit some Makernote tags.
- Add, edit, and remove keywords.
- Import / export EXIF and IPTC files from / to XML files.
- Import/export EXIF and IPTC files from/to MS Excel files.
- Import / export EXIF and IPTC to / from CSV text files.
- Choose the labels to export.
- Edit and create Photo Sphere metadata for panoramas.
- View descriptions of fields that contain data.
Technical details and system requirements
- Compatible operating system: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium 4 or higher
- RAM: 1GB RAM (2GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
How to Crack, Register, or Activate Exif Pilot:
1- First uninstall the previous version completely with IOBIT Uninstaller
2- Download and extract files (You need WinRAR to extract password-protected files)
3- Install Setup File
4- Use Serial key to activate (Included in ZIP file)
Exif Pilot 5.19.2 + Serial Key [ Latest Version ] Free Download 2021 The Link Is Given Below