Hide ALL IP 2017.03.01 Lifetime Preactivated Portable is Here
Hide All IP Features :
- Change Your IP Address. Change Your Location.
- Encrypt ALL Transfer Data. Remote DNS Lookups.
- Access Internet TV (Hulu, BBC player, etc). Support Almost ALL Applications And Games.
- Unique Support UDP Applications. Unique Support HTTP Tunnel.
- Unique Have Portable Version. Safely Browse Technology.
- Unique Support Hide Win8/8.1 Metro Applications IP.
- Reduce Your Game Ping.
- Unique Support Auto Find Best Server For Any Game.
- Hide ALL IP 2017.03.01 is the best IP hiding tool that lets you hide all your applications and games identities.
- Not only as a tool capable of securing your identity but also as a tool to unlock access to the websites were blocked, accelerate, or stabilize your Internet connection, etc.
- You do not have to worry about your identity gets stolen, you will still be able to use or access your social media accounts without worrying to get blocked, and more.
- Moreover, each session of data sent and received is encrypted with high-standard algorithms so that anyone will hardly be able to track you.
Hide ALL IP protects your online identity, hide all your applications and games IP, and guard against hacker intrusions. It offers a safe and convenient solution for surfing fun
What’s New in Hide ALL IP;
1.Connect to a Hide ALL IP server
Once Hide ALL IP is started, it will fetch network information from our server and retrieve an activated list of IP addresses that you can use. You can sort this list by click location, IP, or signal strength column caption to help you locate your desired IP address more easily, default Hide ALL IP sort the list by signal strength descending.
Connecting to a specific IP address in the list is done by clicking on the ‘Connect’ (Position 2) button next to the IP or just click the ‘Connect’ (Position 1) button at the top of the window (this button will auto-select a best signal strength server), This will initiate the connection process and start routing all your selected applications traffic through the server you have chosen.
From this point on your IP address will appear to be shown as the new fake IP address and your real IP address will be hidden.
Connect Mode Describe (Position 5, 6)
TCP tunnel: use TCP protocol makes a secure tunnel between your PC and our server.
HTTP tunnel: use HTTP protocol (HTTP Get and Post) to make a secure tunnel between your PC and our server.
UDP Enabled: your network support UDP, not block UDP data.
UDP Over TCP: your network block UDP, use UDP over TCP technology to transfer UDP data.
UDP Over HTTP: your network block UDP, use UDP over HTTP technology to transfer UDP data.
HOOK Engine (Capture your application’s transfer data then redirect via our secure server)
LSP Engine: you have admin rights, can use a Layered Service Provider engine.
Hook Engine (Portable Version): you don’t have admin rights, use inline hook engine, some games may be can’t affect in this mode.
Position 8 show your left licenses days, when your license time expired, you can buy a new year license to reactive Hide ALL IP.
Position 9 show your fake IP and location.
2.Select an application or game to tunnel
When Hide ALL IP installed, it auto add safe browser shortcuts in the ‘Launch Shortcut’ box (Depend on your installed browser applications, such as if you already install Chrome, it adds Safe Chrome shortcut. Safe browser mode keeps cookie and history in memory, don’t need manually clear it after browser quit), just click shortcut (Position 4), Hide ALL IP will launch the selected application and transfer its network data via the tunnel. Click ‘Add Shortcut’ add other programs shortcut in the box or just drop the program’s shortcut into the box from windows.
‘Hide Browser And ALL New Application IP’ mode
This mode hides the current running browser(IE/Firefox/Chrome) processes and all new start application processes. Don’t need to add any shortcuts in the ‘Launch Shortcut’ box, just press the ‘Hide Browser And ALL New Application IP’ (Position 3) button, then directly start applications or games from windows or launch it from ‘Launch ShortCut’, Hide ALL IP will auto tunnel all new applications.
For browser application, recommended still launch it from ‘Launch ShortCut’ even now in ‘Hide Browser And ALL New Application IP mode’
The game recommended use ‘Hide Browser And ALL New Application IP’ mode and directly launch it from Windows.
3.Auto-Changing your IP every few minutes/hours
Hide ALL IP allows you to automatically change your IP address every minute or hour. You can also choose these IP’s on a country-specific filter. Select the desired change interval from the ‘Change Every’ box, select ‘Never’ to cancel automatically change your IP.
4.Monitor And Logs
Position 1 shows applications are tunneled in hiding ALL IP.
Position 2 shows Hide ALL IP remote DNS lookup record. Note: browser applications use fast remote DNS lookup mode, they don’t show DNS lookup records in logs.
Position 3 shows Hide ALL IP is tunneling the application’s UDP data.
5.Advanced Tunnel IP rules
You can customize tunnel rules by yourself! Just config at this form and all changes will take effect immediately. Global rules changes will affect normally mode and ‘Hide Browser And ALL New Application IP’ mode. Force use fast hook engine in ‘Tunnel all-new application IP mode’ (New, From 2017.03.01): Default LSP hook engine (Recommend) can work with almost all games, but very few Russia game with Frost protected only can use fast hook mode to tunnels, such as Blade and Soul RU. In this case, you have to check this to run the game.
To restore your real IP address and stop routing your network traffic through hiding ALL IP simply press the ‘Disconnect’ button at the top of the Window. Once disconnected your real identity will no longer be protected, all transfer data directly. You can click ‘Connect’ or ‘Connect last server ‘(via popup menu) to resume protected.
7.Find best Hide ALL IP server for play game (Optional)
1. Play the game first if you don’t know the game server IP, then change to the log tab sheet and click the ‘Find Best IP Server For Game Server IP’ button.
126.96.36.199 and inter.game.com may be game IP because this IP dest port is not 80 or 443.
2. Setup country server filter or change game server IP, then click ‘Find Best Server For This Game Server Host’ button, Hide ALL IP will find all results and sort it. If game server block ping, you can use the same subnet IP to test, such as game.com block IP, you can use game.com:1 or game.com:2… to test. Game.com:1 means first resolve game.com to IP, then replace the last digital to 1 to test, such as game.com IP is 188.8.131.52, game.com:1 means IP 184.108.40.206.
8.Setup Hide ALL IP prevent WebRTC leak IP work mode(Optional)
Hide ALL IP prevent WebRTC IP leak by auto-fix WebRTC STUN protocol, only return safe info to WebRTC. You can select ‘Prevent WebRTC leak IP address work mode’ in the main form to setup work mode. Hide ALL IP’s WebRTC protection support Firefox/Chrome/Opera/IE with WebRTC plug-in/Safari with WebRTC plug-in and others.
‘Use safe WebRTC mode, public Internet IP hide’: Hide ALL IP will block WebRTC get public Internet IP request, only one private IP request allowed (WebRTC need one IP to work at least), In this way, WebRTC still can work, but not IP leak.
‘Block all IP address request, WebRTC will work’: All WebRTC get IP address requests are blocked, WebRTC maybe can’t work.
‘Don’t block any WebRTC IP request”: Hide ALL IP doesn’t block any IP request, you need to block it by yourself.
Modify WebRTC work mode need refresh(Firefox) or restart(Chrome/Opera) your browsers to take effect.
9.Setup Hide ALL IP’s mobile hotspot
You can share your hide all IP tunnel to your android phone or iPhone or XBOX/PS4/SWITCH via mobile hotspot so that your mobile phone enjoy with hiding all IP
In the main form, you can click ‘Open mobile hotspot’ to open the mobile hotspot and check ‘auto start hotspot’ so that the mobile hotspot starts with hiding all IP, and you can config mobile hotspot’s name and password.
How to Crack?
2. Run ‘Crack.exe’ to use HideALLIP
3. That’s all