LINQPad is a powerful integrated development environment (IDE) that can be used to interactively interact with LINQ and Lambda expressions. Not only is it designed for LINQ queries, but it also allows you to process any C # / F # / VB expression.
LINQPad allows you to query databases interactively in a modern query language. The way this tool works is similar to Visual Studio, although the application is much simpler and more focused on the LINQ expression. It is a rich debugger, output format, instant feedback, auto-completion, and dynamic development.
LINQPad Premium supports all LINQ APIs in the .NET Framework and works fine on the latest version (.NET Framework 5), which includes: LINQ to SQL, PLINQ, LINQ to XML, and Entity Framework. This program is very similar to SQL Server Management Studio, but it is designed for LINQ queries, it allows you to interact directly with the database using LINQ queries.
Comes with a basic tool for writing Entity Framework queries and tuning performance, including interactive execution of LINQ queries with full automatic completion, new ability to switch between entity framework and LINQ to SQL data contexts, full SQL translation for each query in an entity framework, and much more.
- LINQPad reports the execution time in the status bar, so you won’t have to manually create a Stopwatch class for performance testing.
- Want to test a variation of your snippet? Ctrl+Shift+C instantly clones your snippet so you can run another version side-by-side.
- You can return to saved queries within a single click, thanks to the My Queries tree view. Use LINQPad as a scripting tool!
- You can call Dump on any WPF or Windows Forms control and LINQPad will render it. This is a great way to write a custom visualizer.
- In the My Queries tree view, you’ll see a query called My Extensions.
- Here’s where you can write methods and classes that will be available to all queries.
- Assembly references, and .NET Framework
- Auto translation to SQL, lambda, and IL
- Advanced autocompletion with list filtering
- Cross-database querying for SQL Server
- Custom visualizers, extensions, and source
- Edit SQL data in grids and save changes to the database
- Integrated debugger, breakpoints and single-stepping
- LINQ queries for C#/VB/F# expressions
- Quick-info, code-outlining, and auto-formatting
- Results to rich text or data grids, and much more.
- Smart tags for importing namespaces and references
- Built-in and custom code snippets, and more.
What’s new in LINQPad 6:
- Full support for C# 6 or VB14
- Improved auto-completion for VB
- New automatic code formatting
- Advanced background code-checking
- New Roslyn Syntax tree visualizer
- Support for .NET Framework 4.7
- Other new and improvements.
LINQPad 6 Keygen2021
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/8.1 /10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Computer with reasonable speed
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from the internet (most recommended)
- Extract and don’t run the program, exit if running
- Launch as admin the Activator and Start Server
- Run the program and click on activate/ upgrade
- Change Proxy to manual “Specify Proxy Server”
- Enter any “Activation Code” eg: “Full Version”
- Just never change the proxy and never update
- #Newer version does not require any Crack or key.
LINQPad Premium 6.13.13 Cracked Full Version Free Download From the Link is Given Below