Table of Contents
OkMap Desktop 17.10.6 Serial File Download 2023 Crack
OkMap Crack is a part of Desktop Switch Downloads: SHP Switch, SHP Unlock, DCW View, and SHP View. Either way, you can feel good about helping the fundraisers. Activate OkMap Crack 15.5.0.
Blocking harmful ads A new OkMap Crack is running in town. The data collected by your GPS can be downloaded and stored on your computer and displayed on maps. OkMap Crack 17.10.6 was originally released in 2002 and it shows its age. OkMap Crack is designed for small businesses and professionals, and while it fits as a desktop editor, the next generation of apps fits into today’s world better.
OkMap Crack Keys is gritty not with your back. Redirect sites to HTTPS “We have integrated HTTPS Everywhere in all Internet browsers to ensure you always transfer your bits over a secure pipeline” Download the Brave Browser 64 Offline Installer today! Bits! Avoid pixel tracking and tracking cookies. “Have you ever noticed that when you see an ad for something you bought a few days ago, someone is watching?
We make sure that when you shop online and on your favorite sites, you are not tracked while browsing. Also available: Download Brave Browser for Mac Download the latest version of OakMap desktop code. About 60% of the page load time is due to the basic advertising technology that fills up various sites every time you click on a page on your favorite news site. The latest on-screen advertising technology can install malware on your laptop without your knowledge.
OkMap Desktop 17.10.6 Keygen function:
- The maximum zoom value for web maps is limited to 12.
- ECW maps cannot be opened.
- The geographical fence on the map is limited to only two points.
- GPX data cannot be saved.
- DM data download is not included
- Map mosaic not included.
- Travel time calculation is not included.
- GPS sending/receiving functions are not included.
- Google Maps / Earth integration is not included.
- The map server function is not included.
- This does not include creating images and place names.
- Contacts are not included in the transfer.
- OkMap / GpsGate send/receive functions are not included.
- Creating tracking networks is not included.
- XSL changes are not included.
- Processor: 1 GHz
- 1 GB minimum RAM (2 GB recommended)
- NET Framework 4.0
- ECW controls business
- Internet Explorer 5 or higher
- View / calibrate a raster map (30+ images)
- Show vector maps
- Show mixed maps (raster + vector)
- The possibility of opening more than one map at the same time
- 9 most used map estimates
- Database containing more than 500 descriptive estimates by geographic region
- Database with more than 300 data
- View 3D raster maps in Google Earth (for supported image formats)
- Manage Map Attachments (Icons and Comments)
- Vector data management (point, multipoint, line, polygon)
- Gpx Data Management (Wattage Points, Paths, Routes)
- Select multiple items with the mouse
- Context menu (right mouse)
- Automatic information function
- Zoom, auto-adjust functions
- Move the map function in three ways
- Customize toolbar
- The Yes / No toolbar appears
- Show status bar Yes / No
- Watch the new releases at the start
Full descriptions of the Oak Desktop map
- Program name: OkMap Desktop
- File size: 164 MB
- Latest Version: 17.10.6
- License: Shareware
- Format: Exe
- Configuration Type: Offline Installer / Standalone Style Configuration.
- Compatible Operating System: Windows
- Minimum RAM: 1 GB
- Space: 180 MB
- Developers: Okmap
• Display web maps for more than 40 servers
• Ability to add new custom web map servers
• Calibration/display raster maps (over 30 image formats) (video)
• Display vectorial maps
• Display hybrid maps (raster + vectorial data)
• Ability to open multiple maps simultaneously
• 10 cartographic projections of the most used
• Representation of coordinates in degrees, degrees-minutes, degrees-minutes-seconds, UTM, ECEF, Georef, US National Grid, British
Grid (Ordnance Survey National Grid), Irish Grid, metric coordinates with custom projections
• Database with over 3000 predefined projections by geographic area
• Database with over 700 datum
• Viewing 3D raster maps on Google Earth (for supported image formats)
• Night vision
• Map add-ons management (icons, comments)
• Vectorial data management (point, multipoint, line, polygon)
• GPX data management (waypoints, tracks, routes)
• Files manager
• Selecting multiple objects with the mouse
• Context menu (right mouse)
• Auto-info function
• Zoom, autofit functions
• Moving map function in 3 modes
• Docking forms
• Customizing toolbar
• Showing yes / no toolbar
• Showing yes / no status bar
• Check new releases at the startup
GPX data (waypoints, routes, tracks)
• Creating/moving GPX data with the mouse (video)
• Create tracks in “freehand” mode
• List waypoints, routes, tracks, and edit attributes
• Deleting GPX data
• GPX data search
• Track statistics with more than 30 indicators
• Track altitude profile and other 7 types of graphs
• Track simplification
• Track smoothing
• Track altitudes smoothing
• Duplicate track/route
• Join tracks/routes
• Join track segments
• Divide the track into multiple segments
• Divide the track into multiple tracks
• Set DEM altitude to waypoints, routes, and tracks
• Loading GPX data recently opened
• Download waypoints from OpenStreetMap
Vectorial data (point, multipoint, line, polygon)
• List vectorial themes and attributes management
• Create/move vectorial data with the mouse
• Edit vectorial data attributes
• Delete vectorial data
• Import vectorial data from ESRI data shapes
• Download vectorial data from OpenStreetMap
• Import the toponyms from different sources (OziExplorer, Garmin POI, GPX)
• Create toponyms with the mouse
• Up to 3 classification types and altitude
• Create your list of photos
• Automatically manages all major image tag
• See pictures drawn on the map
• Show the orientation of the taken picture
Map add-ons (icons, comments)
• Creating/moving map add-ons with the mouse
• Edit map add-ons attributes
• Deleting map add-ons
• Compute distances and areas on the map
• Minimap display (thumbnail)
• Magnifying lens display
• Indexing/list / open maps
• Meta/map display function and show map boundary
• Search maps function
• Map image print / save/copy to clipboard
• Saving location/zoom of the map on close
• Loading maps recently opened
• Maps conversion from one format to another
• Displaying latitude/longitude grid
• Displaying metric grid (alternative projection)
• Using SRTM DEM data
• Altitude display on the current mouse position
• Automatic download of DEM data relating to the current map
• Showing DEM data boundaries on the map
• Output formats: Garmin custom maps, KML, KMZ, JNX, OruxMaps, TomTom map overlays, and OkMap (video)
• Automatic or manual setting of tiles number and size
• Optimizing for Garmin custom maps and OruxMaps
• Choice of tiles to generate
• Orient the map to the north
• Crop the map image
• Resize the map image
• Downloading and saving maps from Map Servers with automatic calibration
• Google Maps viewing integration
• Google Earth viewing integration (map + GPX data)
Web services functions
• Autorouting function
• Geocoding function
• Search geocache function
Calculation and conversion features
• Integration with GpsBabel front-end
• Conversion of GPX data to vectorial data
• Conversion vectorial data to GPX data
• Coordinate conversion functions
• Coordinate conversion batch functions
• Distances and azimuth conversion functions
• Distances calculating functions
• Areas calculating functions
• Grid generator for research teams
Communication with the GPS
• Send GPX data to GPS devices (DeLorme PN20/30/40, Garmin, Magellan, NaviGPS GT-11/BGT-11)
• Receive GPX data from GPS devices (Brauniger IQ series, DeLorme PN20/30/40, Garmin, GlobalSat DG-100/BT-335, Holux M-241, Magellan, MTK Logger, NaviGPS GT-11/BGT-11, SysTraq Venus, Wintec)
• NMEA 0183 navigation
• Automatic map centering during navigation
• Automatic switching from one map to another
• Display data navigation
• Display data on satellites in view
• Recording the “active log” track in real-time
• Storing waypoint in real-time (man overboard)
• Navigation toward a waypoint
• Navigation along a route
• Navigation along a track
• Waypoint proximity alarm
• Anchor alarm
Remote devices and servers
• Send tracks to remote OkMap and GpsGate servers
• Receiving and viewing tracks in real-time from OkMap, EasyTrails, and OruxMaps remote devices
• Receiving and viewing tracks in real-time from GpsGate remote server
• Search and rescue
• Mountain bike
• Off road
• Hunting and fishing
• Finding mushrooms
• Soft air
• Images: ECW, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIF, and many others
• Load maps: GFW, JGW, PGW, TFW, BPW (World file); ECW (Earth Resource Mapping – a map with UTM projection are automatically georeferenced); KML/KMZ (Google Earth, Garmin Custom Maps); JNX Birdseye (one level, small maps); GeoTiff; OziExplorer; CompeGps; GPS TrackMaker; RMap; MBTiles; OruxMap; GpsTuner
• Save maps: GeoTiff; World file; Garmin custom maps; KML/KMZ; JNX Birdseye; OziExplorer; OruxMaps; TomTom map overlays; GpsTuner
• Maps tiling: Garmin custom maps; KML, KMZ, JNX, OruxMaps, TomTom map overlays, and OkMap
• Vectorial data: SHP, DBF (Esri shapefile); DCW (Digital Chart of World)
• GPS data: GPX; CompeGPS, EasyGPS, Fugawi, Garmin, Geocaching LOC, Google Earth (KML/KMZ), GPS TrackMaker, OpenStreetMap, OziExplorer, and many others formats thanks to the software GpsBabel
• DEM data: HGT (SRTM-1 and SRTM-3)
Supported GPS devices
• Upload/download: all-new GPS devices that are handled as a mass storage device + Brauniger IQ series, DeLorme PN20/30/40, Garmin, GlobalSat DG-100/DG-200/BT-335, Holux M-241, Magellan, MiniHomer, MTK Logger, NaviGPS GT-11/BGT-11, SysTraq Venus, Wintec WBT-100/200
• NMEA navigation: all GPS devices that support NMEA 0183 protocol
- Windows XP or higher (64-bit)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- 1 GHz processor
- 1 GB minimum RAM (2 GB recommended)
How to decrypt OkMap?
- Get a trial copy of Lightworks first.
- Install and run the program.
- Disable system security now.
- Download the crack from the link below.
- Unzip the file and run it.
- When finished, R START Lite works.
- Don’t worry, it’s safe, now you can disable your system security.
- Thanks for downloading
OkMap 17.10.6 + Crack [ Latest Version ] 2023 Free Download From the Link is Given Below