Table of Contents
Here’s how to use WhatsApp web on your PC, laptop, or tablet
This is a world of communication and you want to keep in touch with your’s community. Most people prefer to use smart devices whether it is an Android brand or iPhone. Therefore, world-famous companies are developing software for smart devices available in the form of Apps.
But, they are not offering the same app for PC or Tablet. The only most famous app i.e. WhatsApp Web is available for computer and Tablet devices. The problem is most users do not understand, how to use WhatsApp on the system. Here, it is a challenge for me to provide a simple guide for those who are interested to use WhatsApp on the web but have no idea.
Why People Prefer Web Version of WhatsApp Instead of Handheld Devices (Android, iPhone)?
As with time, the size of multimedia files is increasing. Handheld devices have low storage and less computational capacity. Moreover, provide a minimum display that has a problem with properly operating on the files. Therefore, people prefer the mixed-use of WhatsApp for handheld devices and PCs.
Main Source & Steps of Getting the WhatsApp for Web?
There are many sources available for getting the WhatsApp Web, but we recommended using the official link. However, we also have a link to download the app for PC but again our recommendation for an official website i.e. web.whatsapp.com. This link will provide you with a web interface for WhatsApp. You need to follow the following steps:
- First of all, you need to browse the link web.whatsapp.com and you will have the interface as shown below:
- As per the kind directions available on the image, you just need to open WhatsApp on your phone. Then go to Menu/Setting and then click on it. It will appear as shown. Now the screen is showing the option of “WhatsApp Web” in the circle of blue.
- The final step is done if you can exact scanning of the code. Now you will have the screen of the web for WhatsApp. The screen will look as below:
- Enjoy the WhatsApp on PC.
Setting the WhatsApp on iPad, Tablet (Android, Nokia, BlackBerry)
The screen on the tablet is smaller than a PC, therefore, it is tricky to handle WhatsApp. The main reason for the difficulty is that link above mentioned will redirect to download that’s why the users are confusing, therefore, here is a simple guideline, how to set WhatsApp for iPad and Android tablets:
- As we know the Safari browser is used on iPad, therefore, you need to keep refreshing the browser after inserting the URL of Web WhatsApp until you get the desktop version as you have seen above. Then follow the same guideline as you follow for the desktop.
- Similarly for Android Tablet, you keep to continue refreshing the browser you will get the desktop version of the website and in the end the same guideline as of PC.
- Do not worry, the same process but need the exact page as you see on the desktop version that is only tricky way as described.
Features for Web WhatsApp
It has the same features that are available for App but less as you can enjoy the PC features as well. Here are the features that are available for WhatsApp:
- It is very simple to operate in terms of messaging, file sharing, and also making the call.
- You can connect it, multiple groups, at the same time.
- using the API of WhatsApp real-time updating is possible. This is very useful especially in the case of live matches of baseball and another festival as well.
- You need some plugins that can embed to make a video call using WhatsApp Web on PC.
- The graphical user interface is very simple, no need to get any training.
- People trust WhatsApp and nowadays used it for official correspondence as well. In the USA most of the government departments adopted official messages.
- QR Code scanning features are awesome.
- It also provides the exact location sharing that will help to identify your’s friend location.
- Sending large size of media files not only to the individuals but also in groups.
- It can create a very long text message with the feature of reading more options.
- Backup of all your’s messages and files that have been used for communication.
Minimum System Requirements for WhatsApp Web for Desktop
There are no high system requirements for running WhatsApp, however, we recommended the following:
- Storage Required/Disk Space: 1024.
- Browser: Chrome, Internet Explorer (8.0 and above), Mozilla, or any latest Browser that works on Windows.
- Operating System: Windows XP (SP 3, 64-Bits) Vista, 7 (all versions), 8, 8.1, and 10. Apple Mac
- Processor: Intel Pentium or any other compatible processor with a speed not less than 1 GHz.
- RAM: Not less than 512 MB but 1 GB is required for OS other than XP
Here’s how to install WhatsApp web on a computer:
- Install the WhatsApp web desktop application, available for PC or Mac from whatapp.com/download.
- Click the green download button to install the WhatsApp application on your computer.
- Then find that file in your download folder and double-click it to install.
- On a Windows computer, you should follow the steps in the installer’ and on a Mac simply drag the WhatsApp icon to your applications folder.
- Start the WhatsApp desktop application and the process is the same as above.
- The app will keep you logged into WhatsApp until you choose to log out.
- Note: Whatsapp can only be installed on your computer if your operating system is Windows 8 (or newer) or Mac OSX 10.9 (or newer).
How to Use WhatsApp on Laptop/System/PC using Video Tutorial?
Understanding the text is possibly difficult, therefore, we also have a video tutorial for setting the WhatsApp Web on PC/Laptop/System. Furthermore, this is the same guideline for NoteBook/NotePad/iPad. So, just follow the steps and enjoy!!
How to install WhatsApp on a PC:
Have ever wondered if you can use WhatsApp on your pc or laptop? Isn’t it great? But the question is, is it possible? The answer is “yes”.Today we tell you to step by step how to install WhatsApp on a pc or laptop. So in the first method, we talk about Whatsapp web. Whatsapp provides a feature called WhatsApp web. Let’s see how to use the WhatsApp web. Step by step.
Whatsapp is so popular nowadays that everyone wants to always connect to WhatsApp. The mobile messaging app announced more than 1.5 billion monthly active users.
Step 1: how to install WhatsApp on a pc
Open your WhatsApp on your mobile phone. Click on the settings as you can see in the image.
After you click on settings. You can see different options there like a new group, New broadcast, Whatsapp web, Starred messages, and settings.
Click on WhatsApp web and there you can see a web address is given and an Or scanner. Which says Visit web.whatsapp.com on your computer and scan the QR code.
Scan this code using your WhatsApp scanner page which we open through the WhatsApp web.
Now you can use WhatsApp in that browser. You can turn on notifications and get informed every time you receive a message directly on your laptop/pc. But you have to maintain the connectivity. you can also download the WhatsApp app for windows.
This is a pretty simple method but there are some issues with this method.
- You have to maintain the connectivity
- Cannot use without a sim card
- Cannot use without the mobile phone
METHOD 2: how to install WhatsApp on a pc
There is one more method which you can use to overcome these problems. This method is called the blue stack. It is a simple software through which you can use android apps directly into your pc or laptop. This is method 2.
Let’s check this method step by step-
Open your browser on your pc and Download a software called Bluestacks.
Click on Download Bluestacks. and the download starts. Open it It says install now. Click on it.
After installation is finished you can now download your favorite Android apps, games, etc. But today we talk about WhatsApp so search for WhatsApp and download it. It looks like this.
Just open your WhatsApp and enter your details just like you do on your mobile phone. Now you can use WhatsApp on your pc without a sim card. No need to maintain the connectivity with your phone. It runs perfectly.
Whatsapp is a great place to share images, messages with your friends. Now, WhatsApp status is becoming popular. Everyone tries to use cool and unique status. Check out these amazing best WhatsApp DP and status.
If you wanna know how to install WhatsApp on a pc then follow these 2 methods. these are the best methods which you can use. Still, face any problem? let us know through comments.
If you like this post Share it with your friends. For more details visit https://wp.me/paeOpG-pp.